Blueberries! Raspberries! Strawberries! Oh my! This cake is good warm or cold and can be served with whipped topping or ice cream. It’s very moist with loads of flavor and can be whipped up in just minutes. Enjoy!
This cake was seriously one of the best dessert anyone has ever tasted! This is a must if you are a dessert lover like me or looking to surprise some one with a dessert as a gift. This cake is good warm or cold and served with whipped topping or ice cream. It’s very moist with loads of flavor and can be whipped up in just minutes. Enjoy!
Upside-Down Berry Cake
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, halved
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
Yield: 15 servings.
- In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer the walnuts and berries; sprinkle with sugar, gelatin and marshmallows. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, water and oil; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Pour over top.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving platter. Refrigerate leftovers.
Do Share it with your friends who loves cooking.